anyone else think's she is not looking so hot these days? looks like she has lost too much weight and her face is really thin in my opinion
anyone else think's she is not looking so hot these days? looks like she has lost too much weight and her face is really thin in my opinion
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
She hasn't aged well at all - it seems she's accelerated her aging process. If she had some fat in her face she'd look better, and wouldn't have such heavy wrinkling around her eyes and mouth. She's just 39 years old.
I've thought for a while that she had some eating disorder. She's considerably thinner now than when she hit it big (and when you've had kids and many years have passed, it's not normal to get scrawny like that)
(this has been the subject of conversation at work lol)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The only thing i know about faith hill is that i would have loved to have been tangled up in those white sheets on that bed with her in that video she had many moons ago.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only thing i know about faith hill is that i would have loved to have been tangled up in those white sheets on that bed with her in that video she had many moons ago.</div></div> co-sign.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Early years
Recent:
![]()
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
to this day i would still...
its all apart of evolution. she has evolved to a cougar milf.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I'd still hit it..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I pray one day the woman I marry looks like that at 39. I hope my wife looks that good at the time I meet her.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Bookmarks